Beyond CV provides resources to prepare students for life after high school. College and career information, scholarships, financial aid, SAT, ACT and AP Prep are available for students. Students can schedule an appointment to talk about their plans after CV. Please email radhika.sriram@corvallis .k12.or.us to schedule an appointment.
October College Planning Month -Week 2 October 12-14
Corvallis Student/Family Week: A Combined Initiative of Beyond CHS & Beyond CV
Pre-registration is required! Submit this RSVP form by Friday, October 9, if possible, or no less than 24 hours before the sessions you wish to attend. You will receive the Zoom meeting information by email the morning of the sessions you are registered to attend.
Monday, October 12
- 6:00-6:45pm: OSU/LBCC Degree Partnership Program: learn how you can save money though being dually-enrolled in both LBCC and OSU. Spanish Interpretation Available- register here
- 7:00-7:45pm: WUE College Panel with WSU, ASU, NAU & Boise State: learn about WUE and how you can save money on out-of-state tuition
Tuesday, October 13
- 6pm-6:45pm: FAFSA & Financial Aid 101: Learn how to file FAFSA (or ORSAA) and other Financial Aid tips. Spanish Interpretation Available- register here
- 7pm-7:45pm: College Application Process: an overview session with CVHS Counseling.
- 7pm-7:45pm: College Application Process: an overview session with CHS Counseling.
Wednesday, October 14
- 6:00-6:45pm: Spotlight on LBCC: CTE programs, certificates, associate degrees, transfer plan to 4 year, DPP, Oregon Promise (both English and Spanish sessions available in pre-registration form here)
- 7:00-7:45pm: Standing out in your college application; what selective schools are looking for in applicants
Below is a list of helpful resources when thinking about life after CVHS.