Graduation for the class of 2024 has been scheduled to take place on Friday, June 7, 2024.Graduating seniors and their families will receive regular updates in the coming months on activities that will be planned to celebrate this important milestone.
Order Your Final Transcript
Planning for Graduation
We are actively working on a plan for 2024 graduation. At this time, what we do know, Crescent Valley High School graduation ceremonies will be at 7:00pm on Friday, June 7th.
If a student needs to order a cap and gown, please contact Jostens at 503-723-8006 or www.jostens.com.
If a student needs financial assistance with a cap and gown please contact Mrs. Serna or their counselor – we will need to know the student’s approximate height and weight for their gown.
If a student would like to be a speaker at graduation they will need to submit draft of their speech to Mrs. Serna (email@example.com) NO LATER THAN May 15 @3:00PM. Speeches must be authentic, inclusive, and less than 5 minutes. Auditions will be held in May.
For more information regarding the 2023 graduation contact Julie Serna (senior class advisor) at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information about Graduation
- Seating – no tickets required. Bleacher and floor seating will be available at your own discretion. Handicap seating will be clearly marked.
- Parking – parking attendants will help guests park – main parking lot (front of school) and back fields will be available. Parking along Raider Way is available as well. Handicap parking will be available (main lot).
- Graduation All Night Party information: TBA
- Additional Questions about Graduation: email@example.com
Senior Memory Collage
Make a Memory Collage for Your Senior
Remember all the things that your senior has done? All the activities and events that kept you busy? All the photos and programs that you have collected over the years? Now is the time to bring all those memories together for you and your Senior to enjoy! Collages are displayed at the Grad All-Night Party and then saved for the 10 year reunion.
Memory Collages are due May 17, 2024 for school display. If you miss the May deadline for school display, they can still be accepted at school until June 8th for display at the Graduate All-Night Party.
- Gather a collection of photos of your Senior. Find ones that illustrate the early years as well as their years of high school. Perhaps pictures that include your student with friends and activities they have been involved in. You may even want to include programs, news articles, tickets from important events or other memorabilia. The best part about the collages will be the opportunity for your student and his/her classmates to reflect on their “history”.
- Create a collage either manually OR digitally NO LARGER than 16” x 20″. If creating a manual collage do not post photos onto foam board, use a backing that can be laminated.
- Prepare ONE collage per Senior.
- Please laminate the copy of your collage before turning it in. This will ensure that photos will not be lost or posters ruined in transport.
- Title the poster with your student’s name on the front of the collage.
- Provide ID. On the back, print your student’s first and last name, school name and graduation year. This is important for identification purposes.
- Deliver your collage to your student’s high school office by Friday, May 17, 2024 for school display. Collages will still be collected at the school until June 8th for display at the party.
- We will arrange the display at the high school and for the party.
- THE COLLAGE WILL NOT BE RETURNED! After the Graduate All-Night Party, the collages will be stored for display at the ten-year reunion.
- Below are some resources you may find helpful. However, the Corvallis School District takes no responsibility for the services and products offered, nor endorses any of the contacts
- Fred Meyer Photo Services
- Poster Builder
- Collage It (Mac, iOS, Windows)
Important Dates & Times for the Class of 2024
|TBD||Jostens at CV to distribute Jostens order packets - during Advisor|
|TBD||Jostens at CV to collect student order packets at lunch (senior hall)|
|January 5||Last day to submit senior portraits|
|TBD||Last day to submit senior quotes|
|TBD||Jostens at CV to deliver graduation announcements|
|TBD||Senior Class Meeting - Advisor|
|TBD||Cap and gowns distributed - during lunch|
|TBD||Senior Collages due - bring to CV main office for display|
|May 15 @3:00PM||Senior speeches due by 3PM. If you are wanting to speak at graduation, send your video recorded speech to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|June 6||Last day of school for Seniors|
|June 7 - 7:00pm||Graduation|
|June 7 @11:00PM||Senior Grad All Night Party|
Helpful Tips for Graduates
- Clear your schedule for graduation day.
- Arrange to have the day off if you work.
- Students will be notified ahead of time if they have not taken care of returning books, paying fees, and fines. A diploma may be held for unreturned books, outstanding fees, and fines.
Schedule for Friday, June 7th - Graduation Day
|9:00AM||Senior Breakfast - CV Cafeteria|
|9:30-10:00AM||Elementary Schools Grad Walk - Meet at CV bus area|
|11:00AM||MANDATORY graduation rehearsal (CV Gym)|
|5:45pm||Doors open to public|
|6:15PM||Seniors meet in the cafeteria to line up for graduation|
|7:00pm||Graduation ceremony begins|