Spectators are an important part of the games and are encouraged to conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior. Spectators should at all times respect officials, visiting coaches, players, and cheerleaders as guests in the community and extend all courtesies to them.
Admission fees are charged at the following varsity games: basketball, football, volleyball, and wrestling. Punch cards are honored at any home CVHS sporting event (excluding play-off games and events at Corvallis HS). Passes may be purchased in the CVHS Athletic Office, and at the gate during the season. Admission prices are as follows:
|Adults||$6 (Seniors 60+ free)|
|CVHS/CHS Students with ASB card||Free|
|CVHS/CHS Students without an ASB card||$4 (Pre-K free)|
- Spectators are not permitted to have signs or banners (larger than 8.5 x 11 inches), confetti, balloons or glass containers. Spectators are required to wear shirts.
- Spectators are not permitted to have artificial noisemakers. Some examples of artificial noisemakers are Thunder Stix, cowbells, clappers and air horns.
- Spectators will not be permitted to use vulgar/offensive or racially/culturally insensitive language. Spectators will not be permitted to engage in any racially/culturally insensitive actions.
- All cheers, comments and actions will be in direct support of one’s team. No cheers, comments or actions will be directed at one’s opponent or at contest officials. Some examples of inappropriate conduct or actions that are not permitted are: turning backs, holding up newspapers or jeering at the cheerleaders during opposing team introductions; disrespecting players by name, number or position; negative cheers or chants; throwing objects on the floor or field.
- Spectators who fail to comply with the Association or site management spectator conduct expectations may be expelled from the event and prohibited from attending future event.