Fall Conferences – October 30 – 31
Wednesday, October 30
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Arena Conferences (Cafeteria)
Thursday, October 31
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm Scheduled Conferences (Cafeteria)
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm Arena Conferences (Cafeteria)
If you are planning to schedule an appointment with any teachers for scheduled conference times, please call the main office to schedule by 3:00 pm Wednesday, October 30.
This Week's Schedule:
Monday, Oct. 28 — Odd Classes Meet
- League JV Football — CV @ Lebanon, 6:00 pm
- League JV2 Boys’ Soccer — CV @ Central (Ash Creek Elementary), 4:00 pm
- League JV & V Girls’ Soccer — N.Salem @ CV, 4:30 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 29 — Even Classes Meet
- Beyond CV closed after lunch, 11:55 on
- League JV & V Boys’ Soccer — CV @ N.Salem, 5:00 & 7:00 pm
- League JV2, JV, & V Volleyball — Lebanon @ CV, 5:00 & 6:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct. 30 — All Classes Meet — End of First Quarter
- Beyond CV closed all day for PSAT testing
Thursday, Oct. 31 — No School
- League JV Football — McKay @ CV, 6:00 pm
Friday, Nov. 1 — No School
- League V Football — CV @ McKay, 7:00 pm
Saturday, Nov. 2
- MWC Boys’ Cross Country Meet @ Timberlinn Park, 4:00 pm
Check This Out:
Everyone — Trivia Night — Wednesday, Oct. 30, 8:00 to 10:00 pm in the CV Library. Bring a team or come solo and join a team.
Everyone — Halloween Spikeball — Sign-ups in the main hallway for a costume 2 vs. 2 tournament, Oct. 28-30.
Everyone — Our Raider Wear Online Store is open and accepting orders at the following address:
Orders placed by October 31 will be delivered to CV November 11.
Community flyers are now shared on the Corvallis School District website! Learn about programs, sports, and opportunities in our community. Flyers posted this week are listed below:
- Beginner 3D Printing for Kids
- Read With the Beavs at the public library
- Youth Basketball Programs
- Fall Teen First Friday Events Corvallis Public Library
- Teen Takeovers at Corvallis Public Library
- Middle School Book Club at Linus Pauling
Please visit the community flyers page for all current flyers:
Upcoming Dates to Note:
Seniors — Early-bird college application deadlines are just around the corner (Nov.1 and Nov. 15), and the Writing Center is here to help you. Drop by anytime from 7:30 to 3:30 for help with your college essays!
Students & Parents — College Representative Visit to Beyond CV — All grades are invited. Please sign up in advance.
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — University of Kent, Canterbury, England
- Monday, Nov. 4 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — University of Montana, Missoula
Students, Parents, & Guardians — Beyond CV has a number of upcoming field trips for this school year. Interested students may come by to sign up and get the permission forms needed for these trips.
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2019 — Explore Mechatronics (LBCC)
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 — Explore Metals and Manufacturing (LBCC)
- Friday, Feb. 21, 2020 — Explore Machine Tool (LBCC)
- Friday, Mar. 6, 2020 — Explore Welding and Non Destructive Testing (LBCC)
- Friday, Apr. 3, 2020 — Healthcare Occupation Day (LBCC Lebanon Campus)
- Friday, Apr. 10, 2020 — Explore Mechatronics (LBCC)
Students & Parents — AP Testing Changes — The cost of the AP exams will be $84/exam, or free for students eligible for fee waivers. Payments will be taken through Nov. 4 — see Mr. Parrott, CV bookkeeper.