This Week's Schedule:
Monday, Nov. 4 — Odd Classes Meet — Beginning of Quarter 2!
Tuesday, Nov. 5 — Even Classes Meet
- Girls’ Soccer Playoff @ CV — Opponent is still to be determined, TBD
Wednesday, Nov. 6 — Odd Classes Meet
- Band Concert — CV Auditorium, 7:00 pm
Thursday, Nov. 7 — Even Classes Meet
Friday, Nov. 8 — Odd Classes Meet
Check This Out:
Everyone — Boys’ Lacrosse — The Corvallis Lacrosse Club offers a combined boys’ team for CHS and CV. Interested and returning players and their families are invited to an informational meeting Monday, November 4, 7:00 p.m.in the Crescent Valley Library. Meet the coaches and learn about this fast-paced, action-packed spring sport. Open to all; no experience necessary. To join the mailing list, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone—It’s time to sign up for winter sports! The first day of the winter season starts November 18th. Make sure you are cleared to play. All athletes need to have a current physical on file, a signed Code of Conduct and an Emergency Contact Card. All forms are available at the Athletics Desk in the Main Office or the Athletics Page of the CV Website. If you have any questions, contact Keri Spreadbury, 541-757-5809.
Everyone — Our Raider Wear Online Store is live and ready to accept orders at the following address:
Everyone—Get in shape/maintain your fitness — The weight room is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:15 to 4:15. See Mr. Howe with any questions!
Upcoming Dates to Note:
Students & Parents — AP Testing Changes — The cost of the AP exams will be $84/exam, or free for students eligible for fee waivers. Payments will be taken through Nov. 4 — see Mr. Parrott, CV bookkeeper.
Seniors — Early-bird college application deadlines are just around the corner (Nov.1 and Nov. 15), and the Writing Center is here to help you. Drop by anytime from 7:30 to 3:30 for help with your college essays!
Students & Parents — College Representative Visit to Beyond CV — All grades are invited. Please sign up in advance.
- Monday, Nov. 4 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — University of Montana, Missoula
Students, Parents, & Guardians — Beyond CV has a number of upcoming field trips for this school year. Interested students may come by to sign up and get the permission forms needed for these trips.
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2019 — Explore Mechatronics (LBCC)
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 — Explore Metals and Manufacturing (LBCC)
- Friday, Feb. 21, 2020 — Explore Machine Tool (LBCC)
- Friday, Mar. 6, 2020 — Explore Welding and Non Destructive Testing (LBCC)
- Friday, Apr. 3, 2020 — Healthcare Occupation Day (LBCC Lebanon Campus)
- Friday, Apr. 10, 2020 — Explore Mechatronics (LBCC)