This Week's Schedule:
Monday, Nov. 18 — Even Classes Meet
Tuesday, Nov. 19 — Odd Classes Meet
- Advisor/Assembly Schedule
- Seniors report to your Advisor then to the Auditorium
Wednesday, Nov. 20 — Even Classes Meet
- Advisor/Assembly Schedule
- Student Council Meeting during Advisor in D44A
- Fall Sports Awards — 6:30-8:30 pm
- 6:30 Dessert in the Cafeteria
- 7:00 Awards ceremony starts in Auditorium
Thursday, Nov. 21 — Odd Classes Meet
- Extended Lunch Schedule
- Cultural Food Day @ Lunch in the Cafeteria
Friday, Nov. 22 — Even Classes Meet
- Powderpuff Games on the CV Football Field @ 5:30 & 7:00 pm
Check This Out:
Everyone — Support Crescent Valley Baseball! The CV Baseball team is taking orders for 20# boxes of Texas Rio Star Grapefruit or California Navel Oranges (or mixed boxes). The citrus fruit is delivered fresh and we’ll deliver it right to you! If you would like to order please contact Coach Shimabuku with the number of boxes and if you want oranges/grapefruit/mixed. Each box is $30 and checks can be made out to: CV Baseball.
Please place your orders by emailing Coach Shimabuku by December 1st at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders will arrive the following week. Thanks for your support as we continue to work to improve the experience for student-athletes!
Everyone — It’s time to sign up for winter sports! The first day of the winter season starts November 18th. Make sure you are cleared to play. All athletes need to have a current physical on file, a signed Code of Conduct and an Emergency Contact Card. All forms are available at the Athletics Desk in the Main Office or the Athletics Page of the CV Website. If you have any questions, contact Keri Spreadbury, 541-757-5809.
Everyone — Cultural Food Day is Thursday, Nov. 21 at lunch. If you would like to bring food, please contact Natalia Morales or Ms. Stone
Everyone — Native American Heritage Collection — November is National American Indian Heritage Month, the perfect time to explore the resources available in the new Native American Heritage Collection in Destiny Discover, the Corvallis School District library catalog, available at https://tinyurl.com/y3j2s6qy. Please visit the CV Library for help accessing these resources and more.
Everyone — Our Raider Wear Online Store (check out our new seasonal items) is live and ready to accept orders at the following address:
Everyone — Get in shape / maintain your fitness — the weight room is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:15 to 4:15. See Mr. Howe with any questions.
Upcoming Dates to Note:
Seniors — There is a senior class meeting on Tuesday, November 19, in the auditorium during AO. Jostens will be here with order information for your cap, gown, graduation announcements, and other senior products. Please report to your advisor first and then head to the meeting.
Students & Parents — College Representative Visit to Beyond CV — All grades are invited. Please sign up in advance.
- Monday, Nov. 18 — 11:15 am – 12:00 pm — Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 — 11:15 am-12:00 pm — University of Montana, Missoula
Students, Parents, & Guardians — Beyond CV has a number of upcoming field trips for this school year. Interested students may come by to sign up and get the permission forms needed for these trips.
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 — Explore Metals and Manufacturing (LBCC)
- Friday, Feb. 21, 2020 — Explore Machine Tool (LBCC)
- Friday, Mar. 6, 2020 — Explore Welding and Non Destructive Testing (LBCC)
- Friday, Apr. 3, 2020 — Healthcare Occupation Day (LBCC Lebanon Campus)
- Friday, Apr. 10, 2020 — Explore Mechatronics (LBCC)
Community flyers are now shared on the Corvallis School District website! Learn about programs, sports, and opportunities in our community.
Flyers posted this week are listed below: Cub Scout Pack 170 Weekly Meetings
Please visit the community flyers page for all current flyers: https://www.csd509j.net/departments/communications/community-flyers/