We can't all make donations of hundreds or thousands of dollars for our students. But if you would like to help CV with some of the "little things" that improve learning opportunities, please consider donating the following items:
- Printer paper
- Hand sanitizer
- #2 pencils for testing
- Sharpies - fine point and thick point
- Funds for books and print materials (list of specific titles available upon request)
- Electric pencil sharpener
- Expo White Board pens:
- red/green/blue/black (for instruction)
- rainbow colors & black (for students' mini white boards use - class set of 40 desired)
- Lysol Wipes
- Red pens: quality brand ball point, as "cheap" brands rip paper - class set of 40 desired
- Index cards: 3x5 lined or unlined, white
Over 2000 index cards are used by students in need last year, so anything helps!
- New sand paper
- Knitting and crochet needles
- Tape (duct, painters, masking)
- Sharpies & markers
- Empty and clean plastic yogurt or margarine containers (to hold water for painting)
- Baby food jars
- Newspapers & magazines
- Stapler (paper or “gun”)
- Printer paper
- Interesting things to draw (vases, dice, cards, plastic flowers and fruit, baskets, skulls, etc...)
- Glue (of all kinds)
- Hammers, files, chisels, etc
- Unbroken window glass
- Canvas, stretchers, etc...
(Please contact Mrs. Eastwood if you have something you think might help the Art Program, to make sure)
CS Computer Lab
- Hand sanitizer
- Lysol Spray (for keyboards)
- Swiffer dusters (for monitors & tables)
*Please ask for specific information to donate toward these items; offering a financial award toward these items may allow an academic discount to be used by staff. All donations are, of course, tax deductable.
All Departments are always in need of*
- Printer paper (for assignments)
- Notebooks and notebook paper (college rule)
- Color Pencils
- Markers for projects
- Scotch Tape
- White board markers (various colors) and white board cleaner
*Some of our student body is unable to provide supplies for classes, due to economics and other considerations; if you could help provide some of these needs, a student will benefit from your generosity. If you have any questions about what is needed for this segment of our student population, please contact Patti Pauk for more information.
These items may not seem very important, but they were requested by staff specifically. If you would like to donate these items, please let staff know. If there are things you would like to donate, which are not on this list, please check with staff first to see if there is a need for them. If you would like to make a gift to the school for larger items, please contact our Principal, Cherie Stroud.
If you would like to "donate" your time rather than financial support, we are always in need of people to help in the Library, Career Center and other areas of the school. To begin the process and become a valued CV Volunteer, please contact Linda Alderman in the Main Office about how you would like to do to support Crescent Valley this school year.
We have a history of having a very generous education community, which includes families and friends of staff and students at Crescent Valley. In anticipation of your generosity, thank you for helping us make this school year more engaging and successful.