Crescent Valley High School has adopted the following core values to guide the attitudes, behaviors and commitments we will demonstrate in order to move toward a unified school vision:
|Critical Thinking||High Standards|
We are committed to developing graduates who:
- Think, produce, and communicate effectively.
- Creatively solve problems, access information, and adapt to change.
- Behave in a respectful manner, being good role models and showing kindness.
- Demonstrate a passion for life-long learning.
- Demonstrate integrity.
- Tackle new challenges with confidence and skill.
- Evaluate and synthesize information.
- Are self-reliant, believing in their ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Make responsible decisions regarding health and humanity.
In order to reach high levels of achievement and personal success, all individuals within the Crescent Valley community strive to:
- Think and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate integrity, show kindness and be positive role models.
- Be self-reliant and able to tackle new challenges with confidence and skill.
- Develop a passion for lifelong learning.
Crescent Valley High School will nurture students to grow as responsible citizens, engaged learners and prepared for the transition to life beyond high school.
Through rigorous and relevant learning, inspire students to be reflective, develop individual potential and pursue unique personal and career interests.