Graduation Information for the Class of 2017
As this school year flies by, and your graduation gets closer and closer, there are important dates you need to know, and share with family and friends! Here is the vital information you need to know about June, 2017!
Tuesday, June 6th
2:30p - 4:30p
Yearbook Signing Party - Cafeteria/Staff Dining Room
Friday, June 9th
Last day of school for seniors
Senior checkout should be completed. All books must be turned in and fees/fines paid.
Friday, June 9th
Cap and Gown Pick Up - Library
Monday, June 12th
9:30 a.m. - CVHS Gym
MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal
- Schedule all appointments after 11:30 AM
- Arrange to have the morning off if you work
- You will be notified at rehearsal if you have not taken care of returning books and paying fees and fines. Your diploma will be held for unreturned books and outstanding fees and fines. You have until 3:00 PM to take care of these issues. NO exceptions.
- All-Night Party Tickets will be distributed at rehearsal
Gym doors open for seating
Rules for Saving Seats:
- Please respect the reserved seating on the floor for graduates, Crescent Valley Staff, Valedictorians and Salutatorians and their families, and the disabled
- Families are welcome to post signs on seats using their own supplies
- Crescent Valley Staff will not monitor these saved seats - you save at your own risk
- Please remain with your saved area to ensure your seating
Seniors Assemble in the Cafeteria - Line Up and Check In
- Please be prompt
- Remind family members to arrive early to ensure parking and seating. We do not place a limit on the number of seats allowed for each family.
- Parking – The back parking lot (near the football field) is reserved for school board members and staff only. This will be monitored.
- The front parking lot will be for everyone else – Handicap parking is available in designated areas - this will be monitored.
- Appropriate attire is required (see below). There will be a robe check before you proceed to graduation
Men - dress pants/collared shirts/shoes and socks
Women - dress pants/skirt/blouse/dress/shoes
All Graduates Must have a CV Cap and Gown
- When you receive your cap and gown, take it from the package and hand it up to help release the fold marks and wrinkles. Follow ironing instructions on the package.
- Caps may be decorated. Decorations must be appropriate and no more than six inches high.
- Tassels are worn on the right. You may move the tassel to the left (over your heart) after receiving your diploma.
Ceremony Begins - CVHS Gym
Graduation Photos: Josh Armentano (firstname.lastname@example.org) will take a photograph of each graduate as they are congratulated by Mr. Kunke. Family and group portraits will be available immediately following dismisal outside of the gym. Purchase of prints is optional and can be made at https://rootedpapery.com/cvhs2017.
Monday, June 12th - Tuesday, June 13th
11:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
ALL-NIGHT-PARTY - OSU Dixon Center
- You must arrive before Midnight!
- Tickets may be purchased from Debi Pinard (Bookkeeper)
- Tickets are distributed at graduation rehearsal. Not sure if you have a ticket? See Debi Pinard, the Bookkeeper.
- Parent Volunteers are needed for this event!